Creative Graphic Design Course
Learn professional graphic design from the industry experts.
Creative Graphic Design Course: Create Great Designs For Clients
With our Creative Graphic Design Course, you'll learn everything you need to start your career as a professional graphic designer.
By the end of the course, you will be able to create a business design, branding and kickstart your dream freelancing career.
Admission is open for the next batch with limited seats. Don’t miss the opportunity to enroll in the best Graphics Design course. Sign up below or call us now to reserve your seat.
Course Content: Graphics Design
What you’ll learn:
- You will have basic to intermediate level knowledge of graphic design theory that you will immediately be able to apply to your career, job, hobby, or company.
- You will learn color theory and how it applies to the world around us, from products and art to branding and advertising.
- You will learn photography composition and how it interacts with graphic design elements to create stunning-looking artwork.
- You will learn about logo design and branding, and the way that you or your company can use these ideas to get in the eyes of more people.
- You will learn about the legal side of design and how you can take safety measures to make sure you are following the proper laws of copyright and trademarks.
- You will be given a major overview of the most common graphic design practices and the thought process behind these principles.
- You will learn typography theory and how type plays a major role in both print mediums and digital media.
- You will learn layout, user interface and experience design, and composition to understand how to control what you want the viewer to see.
- You will learn about past and current design trends that you can use as a source for creating your own original work.
- You should have a basic understanding of computers and software
- Reliable Internet access
- Through programs like Adobe Photoshop CC and Adobe Illustrator are used throughout this course
- A positive mindset for learning technology
Who this course is for:
- Web designers and developers looking to add graphics design to their skillset
- Entrepreneurs and freelancers looking to create their own online presence
- Beginners of all ages and industry interests
- Anyone who is enthusiastic about technology
- Introduction & welcome to the course!
- Why learn Illustrator/Photoshop
- How to study
- How to achieve designing opportunity
- Photoshop interface overview
- New window overview
- Document setup
- Deleting /Duplicating /Aligning /Group Layer
- Marquee tool types
- Refine edge
- Transform tool
- Lasso tool, Clone stamp tool, Healing brush tool
- Clone with fill and content aware
- Clone image
- Face spot removal
- Eraser, Gradient color, Blur, Dodge, Type Tools
- Smart Objects vs. Regular Layers
- Profile picture, Cover photo & Passport size photo
- Gradient color adjustment
- Image erase, Blur, sharpen & Dodge
- English and Bangla Types with Fonts and Background font with Image
- Photo Retouching (Camera raw filter)
- Color adjustment
- Body Fat & Slim (Liquify)
- Background Image setup (Vanishing point)
- Clipping Mask
- Blending Mode
- Blending Option
- Lasso tool, Quick selection tool, Magic wand tool, Pen tool
- Color correction (Lips, Hair & Dress Color Correction)
- Background remove
- Clipping Path
- Color Replacement tool
- Landscape design
- Image work with Paint Bucket tool
- Basics of creating a PSD web layout
- Different elements of a website PSD template
- Document size and setup for website templates
- Illustrator interface overview
- Different tools of Illustrator
- Tools wise workspace
- Logo Design idea
- Font & Name Base Logo Design
- Name & Design Base Logo Design
Different types of Business Card Design
Different types of Poster Design
1 Part, 2 Part, 3 Part Flyer/Brochure Design
Logo, Business card, Flyer, Shopping Bag and T-Shirt Mock-up
Branding and Freelancing
This course should be your number one choice when growing your freelance career or business on the top freelance marketplaces like Fiverr and Upwork. In this course you’ll learn:
- Introduction to Fiverr
- How Fiverr Works
- Create Your Seller Profile
- Creating Gig The Right Way: [How to Create Your Gigs with Killer Descriptions, Picking the Right Gig Image and Video,
Pricing, Packages, and Gig Extras, Order Requirements]
- Successfully Manage and Deliver Projects, and more
- Buyer Requests
- Fiverr Forum
- Introduction to Upwork
- Features of Upwork
- How to Create A Stunning Profile on Upwork
- Specialized Profiles
- How To Add A Portfolio
- How to Create Project Catalogs to Offer Ready to Sell Services
- How To Write A Winning Cover Letter
This course is created by the Top Rated freelancers from Fiverr and Upwork. You’ll learn proven strategies from the experts during the course and kickstart your freelance career.