Frequently Asked Questions
Most popular questions we receive every day regarding freelancing and respective answers.
- At first you’d need to develop a good skill. It is recommended to acquire at least intermediate level of expertise on a specific skill
- Define your services
- Find your target audience and offer your services
- Create some professional quality portfolio to impress your clients
- Build your personal brand
- Continue developing latest skills
Step 1: At first decide whether you really want to be a freelancer or not,
Step 2: Find a freelance platform where you can showcase your talent,
Step 3: Build a stunning profile on freelance marketplaces,
Step 4: Build portfolio for different industries,
Step 5: Calculate and determine your price,
Step 6: Build a strong brand as a freelancer,
Step 7: Find work, and
Step 8: Focus on the client/buyer relationships.
A common approach to figuring out an hourly rate is to divide the salary you want by the number of hours worked each year:
40 hours/week × 52 weeks/year = 2,080 hours. If your desired yearly salary is $65,000 then your hourly rate would be:
Desired salary: $65,400 ÷ 2,080 hours = roughly $30 per hour.
So, you can calculate your hourly rate using this formula!
Yes, GoFreelancer provide both online and offline support up to one-year to our students, so that they can grow their freelance career and get the support when they need it most. We provide support through our Private Facebook Group and other tools.